How to process the O/P of the DMN business rule task - resultList with multiple array of object

Hi Everyone,

I am New to Camunda and i am exploring the business rule task from camunda for one of my requirements, i have created a DMN file, I need to pass the O/P of this DMN response to an HTTP Post method in a Json Format. But the O/P of the DMN is not in Json and i don’t know how to process it. Please help me on completing this task.

I am getting the O/P as

[{watchers=Kaif , Mohamad, assignee=Koli , Virat, testBlockName=TCP}, {watchers=Kaif , Mohamad, assignee=Rohit, testBlockName=RRM Pre-association Band Steering - on/off}]

which is not a json format, My O/P needs to be
[{“watchers”:“Kaif , Mohamad”, “assignee”:“Koli , Virat”, “testBlockName”:“TCP”}, {“watchers”:“Kaif , Mohamad”, “assignee”:“Rohit”, “testBlockName”:“RRM Pre-association Band Steering - on/off”}]

All fields seperated with “” and insted of equal it needs to be :. Please Advice me how to proceed further. Thanks in Advance.
Attached DMN and BPMN file for reference.

test_bpmn.bpmn (6.5 KB) testfile.dmn (7.1 KB)

Great question. Are you passing the results of the Selection DMN output to the Response Form directly? Could you add an external process to do a global replace of = to :?

dg

Yes, I am Passing it directly, Even if i pass the response to http-connector i am getting the same response. " = to : " this conversion i have completed in the API end.

My actual problem is Key and Values are not in double codes ("").

[{watchers=Kaif , Mohamad, assignee=Koli , Virat, testBlockName=TCP}, {watchers=Kaif , Mohamad, assignee=Rohit, testBlockName=RRM Pre-association Band Steering - on/off}]

Thanks for your response.

Can someone provide any suggestion to proceed further for the above scenario please.

Hi @nirmalb06,

the output is the toString() result of the result object having type List<Map<String, Object>>.

You have to convert the result object to JSON explicitly with Java code.

Hope this helps, Ingo