How to pass different values to a single execution variable in call activity, each sub work flow should use different value for the same variable

How to pass different values to a single execution variable in call activity, each sub work flow should use different value for the same variable

Please rephrase and expand on your question, e.g. by giving an example and describing what you have tried so far. It is not clear what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Thorben

there is a call activity which invokes multiple sub processes, so from parent the parent process , i will be passing a variable like studentId, so for each sub processes i need to pass different value for the vaiable studentId. I see we can pass single value to a variable , like stduentId=20 will be the same across all the subprocess but i want it to be different for each subprocess

I recommend you check out the multi-instance marker and in particular the attributes camunda:collection and camunda:elementVariable. See https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.9/reference/bpmn20/tasks/task-markers/#multiple-instance for details.

Cheers,
Thorben