How to import list of contacts of user from different mail servers using springboot

Please Help me in importing list of contacts from different mail servers using spring boot.

Hello @jaya_krishna
can you explain a bit more in detail what you want to achieve?

Where do you want to import the List of Contacts?
Are they supposed to be used for the User / Group Management in Camunda or do you want to reuse them in your process?
Whats the goal of importing the list?

Best
Felix

Felix,
Thank you for your reply.

We are developing a Web Based Application in which we want to give the user the ability to download his Address book/Contact list from his email server (Gmail, AOL, Outlook, MSN and Others) directly into the contact list of our application, This will reduce the frustration of adding each contact by name and email. We also want to give the option of downloading the users friends list in Facebook and Twitter.

So Please help me and tell me the approach and if possible please send me some sample snippets.

Thanks,

Jayakrishna.

Maybe your process could look like this?

Felix,
Thank you for your reply.

Actually the process i required is shown below in the image.

Please consider that image and helpe me.

Thanks and Regards.

HI @jaya_krishna

as you already have a bpmn process, I recommend checking out the Get Started Guide for Camunda so that you get familiar with the concepts (e.g. how to implement a service task) in camunda.

It looks like that you also did not use the camunda modeler to create the diagram, so maybe you should download the Camunda Modeler and try to create your model there:

best
Felix

Hi
felix-mueller

Yes i will do it from now and please consider my diagram i sent to you and please give me sample code if possible.

My Requirement:
How to import contacts from mailservers when user uses his/her email login credentials and save that list of contacts in my application (client server).

Thanks.