How to disable Java API logging

Hello,

I am running the example using the Java API. The code is generating a lot of logging statements that I have not been able to disable for example:

15:14:21.541 [main] INFO org.camunda.bpm.client - TASK/CLIENT-01026 Discovered data format provider: org.camunda.bpm.client.variable.impl.format.json.JacksonJsonDataFormatProvider[name = application/json]
15:14:21.544 [main] INFO org.camunda.bpm.client - TASK/CLIENT-01025 Discovered data format: org.camunda.bpm.client.variable.impl.format.json.JacksonJsonDataFormat[name = application/json]
15:14:21.545 [main] INFO org.camunda.bpm.client - TASK/CLIENT-01026 Discovered data format provider: org.camunda.bpm.client.variable.impl.format.serializable.SerializableDataFormatProvider[name = application/x-java-serialized-object]
15:14:21.545 [main] INFO org.camunda.bpm.client - TASK/CLIENT-01025 Discovered data format: org.camunda.bpm.client.variable.impl.format.serializable.SerializableDataFormat[name = application/x-java-serialized-object]
15:14:21.546 [main] INFO org.camunda.bpm.client - TASK/CLIENT-01026 Discovered data format provider: org.camunda.bpm.client.variable.impl.format.xml.DomXmlDataFormatProvider[name = application/xml]
15:…

How can I disable the API form logging all that data? I have tried almost everything. Defining a log4j.properties file, disabling logging at the JVM level, with code in my app…And none of them work. I can enable and disable my app logging. but not the API logging. Any clues?

Thank you,

Elkin

To disable all the logs in springboot app, add the below properties in the application.properties file

logging.level.root=OFF

To disable logging for a package:

logging.level.org.camunda.bpm.client=OFF

Thank you!