How to create filter

how to create a filter to show all processes started by the user. Ex. User1 show processes created by this user and this same filter to show the user2 the processes started by him, I created a variable called user in the initiator of the process. This filter is so it can track your processes

I found an alternative to what I wanted, I do not know if it is the best way but I did the following in all the tasks I put in the field candidate user the variable that has the user that started the process so he can follow the process that he started when the The task is not with him. then just create the filter with the candidate user and put $ {currentUser ()}

Hello @MarceloCP I have the same need. Could show me a screenshot of the tasklist filter that you configured ?

what i did was set up in the bpmn modeling the variable that contains the user who started the process and in the filters there on the web cam make a filter that filter. I don’t have this process in production anymore, so I can’t send you the image from the list, but follow the image of the settings made, check if it suits you.

Thank you @MarceloCP