How to correlate a message to message catch event

Hi Everyone. I have a process say process1 with a message throw which calls another process say process2. Process2 in turn calls process1 and ends.
Able to call process2 from process1 using message throw. But not able to call process1(message catch) from process2(message end). Getting run time exception
“Cannot submit task form 60c90b1e-1fa3-11ea-a622-0242ac110002: Error while evaluating expression: ${execution.getProcessEngineServices().getRuntimeService().createMessageCorrelation(“dispatched”).correlate()}. Cause: org.camunda.bpm.engine.MismatchingMessageCorrelationException: Cannot correlate message ‘dispatched’: No process definition or execution matches the parameters”

Expression used in process2 is ${execution.getProcessEngineServices().getRuntimeService().createMessageCorrelation(“dispatched”).correlate()}.

Can any one help?MsgThrowCallee.bpmn (2.6 KB) MsgThrowCaller.bpmn (5.2 KB)

Is there a token waiting at the receive event when you send the message?

Hi Naill. I got the error message while submitting the usertask in process2.

Which user task and which process specifically?
I’m guessing its the one with a message throw after it - when you submit the user task it fails at the sending the message because there isn’t a token waiting for it. Then it rolls back to the user task.

Yes it is in User Task in MsgThrowCallee process. How do i map the messageEnd in MsgThrowCallee process to CatchMessage in MsgThrowCaller process?

You must have a process instance waiting at the receive event in order for the message to be successful.