How to change JSON value in DMN?

Do you have any idea how to change JSON value in DMN?

The json input is {“loanSize”:77,“approved”:false}

and i want to have output value like:
{“loanSize”:77,“approved”:true}

Thanks!
Erki

Perhaps I don’t understand the question. What is preventing you from simply putting the string in as a static value in the output column?

If the input to match is “{“loanSize”:77,“approved”:false}”, then a corresponding output column for that rule would contain “{“loanSize”:77,“approved”:true}”. If the problem you’re having is that Camunda Modeler won’t let you input a quotation mark, you need to “Enter Advanced Mode” by clicking the button near the upper right corner. Then you can enter pretty much anything you want (this is a mistake I made early).

If you are looking to pass a variable value (e.g. 77) from the input to the output, then I’m not 100% sure how you would do that. However, I would suspect that you could use a process variable that represents the value. For example, if you have a process variable called loanSize and it is equal to “77”, then an expression like the following might work:

'{"loanSize":' + loanSize + ',"approved":true}'

That may or may not work as I didn’t test it, but Camunda DMN allows for a pretty wide range of expression languages. Just be sure to select the one you are using for the INPUT column of the row. I think expression language for the OUTPUT column may be restricted to FEEL or JUEL, but I’m not sure. In Modeler, the above will appear as [expression] in the cell when you are not in Advanced Mode.