<bpmn2:extensionElements>
        <camunda:properties>
          <camunda:property name="jobExecutorActivate" value="true" />
        </camunda:properties>
      </bpmn2:extensionElements>

2.tried with process.xml file and tried with bpm-platform.xml

attached the bpmn file

sample.bpmn (4.7 KB)

caould you please help me to enable the jobexecutor as soon as possible …

please see the error logs below

2017-06-28 06:01:22.939 INFO 2540 — [ restartedMain] org.camunda.bpm.engine.persistence : ENGINE-03016 Performing database operation ‘drop’ on component ‘identity’ with resource ‘org/camunda/bpm/engine/db/drop/activiti.h2.drop.identity.sql’
2017-06-28 06:01:22.941 INFO 2540 — [ restartedMain] org.camunda.bpm.engine : ENGINE-00007 Process Engine my-engine closed
2017-06-28 06:01:22.952 INFO 2540 — [ restartedMain] utoConfigurationReportLoggingInitializer :

Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the auto-configuration report re-run your application with ‘debug’ enabled.
2017-06-28 06:01:22.962 ERROR 2540 — [ restartedMain] o.s.boot.SpringApplication : Application startup failed

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.camunda.bpm.engine.ProcessEngineException: ENGINE-08043 Exception while performing ‘Deployment of Process Application simpleApplication’ => 'Deployment of process archive ‘sample’: ENGINE-09005 Could not parse BPMN process. Errors:

• multiple none start events or timer start events not supported on process definition | bpmn/sample.bpmn | line 3 | column 64
    at org.camunda.bpm.engine.spring.application.SpringProcessApplication.onApplicationEvent(SpringProcessApplication.java:99) ~[camunda-engine-spring-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.camunda.bpm.engine.spring.application.SpringProcessApplication.onApplicationEvent(SpringProcessApplication.java:48) ~[camunda-engine-spring-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.invokeListener(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:167) ~[spring-context-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:139) ~[spring-context-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:393) ~[spring-context-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:347) ~[spring-context-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:883) ~[spring-context-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:546) ~[spring-context-4.3.9.RELEASE.jar:4.3.9.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:693) [spring-boot-1.5.4.RELEASE.jar:1.5.4.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:360) [spring-boot-1.5.4.RELEASE.jar:1.5.4.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:303) [spring-boot-1.5.4.RELEASE.jar:1.5.4.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1118) [spring-boot-1.5.4.RELEASE.jar:1.5.4.RELEASE]
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1107) [spring-boot-1.5.4.RELEASE.jar:1.5.4.RELEASE]
    at org.camunda.bpm.spring.boot.example.simple.SimpleApplication.main(SimpleApplication.java:18) [classes/:na]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_131]
    at org.springframework.boot.devtools.restart.RestartLauncher.run(RestartLauncher.java:49) [spring-boot-devtools-1.5.4.RELEASE.jar:1.5.4.RELEASE]
    Caused by: org.camunda.bpm.engine.ProcessEngineException: ENGINE-08043 Exception while performing ‘Deployment of Process Application simpleApplication’ => 'Deployment of process archive ‘sample’: ENGINE-09005 Could not parse BPMN process. Errors:
  • multiple none start events or timer start events not supported on process definition | bpmn/sample.bpmn | line 3 | column 64
    at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.ContainerIntegrationLogger.exceptionWhilePerformingOperationStep(ContainerIntegrationLogger.java:312) ~[camunda-engine-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.spi.DeploymentOperation.execute(DeploymentOperation.java:132) ~[camunda-engine-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.jmx.MBeanServiceContainer.executeDeploymentOperation(MBeanServiceContainer.java:156) ~[camunda-engine-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.spi.DeploymentOperation$DeploymentOperationBuilder.execute(DeploymentOperation.java:212) ~[camunda-engine-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.RuntimeContainerDelegateImpl.deployProcessApplication(RuntimeContainerDelegateImpl.java:95) ~[camunda-engine-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.camunda.bpm.application.AbstractProcessApplication.deploy(AbstractProcessApplication.java:59) ~[camunda-engine-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.camunda.bpm.engine.spring.application.SpringProcessApplication.start(SpringProcessApplication.java:104) ~[camunda-engine-spring-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.camunda.bpm.engine.spring.application.SpringProcessApplication.afterPropertiesSet(SpringProcessApplication.java:113) ~[camunda-engine-spring-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    at org.camunda.bpm.spring.boot.starter.SpringBootProcessApplication.afterPropertiesSet(SpringBootProcessApplication.java:66) ~[classes/:na]
    at org.camunda.bpm.engine.spring.application.SpringProcessApplication.onApplicationEvent(SpringProcessApplication.java:90) ~[camunda-engine-spring-7.6.0.jar:7.6.0]
    … 18 common frames omitted

Hi,

you have attached job Executor(Reminder) with service task. I think you should attached it with user task, because any reminder need to be provide to user.

Just try your job executor with user task.

Cheers,
Jignesh.

I have tried with user task as well . Still facing same issue.
Here the problem with job executor activation
I am using the Spring boot application and I enable the camunda engine with @EnableProcessApplication
By default the job executor is disable in configuration as per the doc.
So needs to enable the job executor before run the default config

Did u tried any timer event with spring boot application ?

If yes can you please share the sample code zip to try that in my machine