How do I return the collapsed subprocess function from Camunda Modeler version 3.0.0 to version 4.7.0?

You could build a Camunda Modeler plugin which embeds this project. Note that collapsed subprocess is not well supported in Camunda yet.

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, but version 3.0.0 supports a collapsed subprocess. At what stage did the updates lose this feature?

We’ve disabled collapsing in Camunda Modeler 3.5.0.

Can I find out the reason?

The reason why collapsing was disabled in Camunda Modeler is that it’s right now not well supported in Camunda Platform. For example, in Cockpit you can expect dangling links to the children elements.

More sources on collapsed subprocess and how to replace it: Remove the ability to model collapsed sub-processes · Issue #1486 · camunda/camunda-modeler · GitHub, How to link a collapsed subprocess to a model, Collapsed subprocess not executable - #2 by Niall
Camunda Modeler 3.5 Released - Camunda

Will this be implemented in the future?

We are looking into implementing this in the near future. So sooner or later this should be supported, but it’s too soon to state any timeline yet.

OK, thanks for the answers, I just wanted to know if it would be implemented or not.