History of Transactions not being recorded

Hi there,

I am setting up a small project using camunda + spring, and so far it looks like working properly, however, every time I start a process it doesn’t show up on camunda cockpit. I am probably missing something.

I would like to ask if someone could review what I’ve done so far and tell me what I am missing here. I’ve been reading a lot here but haven’t figure out.

I can see that the process is started, but I don’t see it being recorded in cockpit.

COCKPIT

The project can be found here.

The database configuration can be found in → src\main\java\com\tarion\bpm\bean\EngineSpringConfig.java

Many thanks in advance.

I’d guess that your process is starting and finishing in the same transaction so there is never a point in the process where it needs to wait. This is why you wouldn’t see anything in cockpit.

To see the history of what has happened you can use the REST API to find out or you can get a trail of the EE version which has a history view inside cockpit.

1 Like

That makes totally sense. Thanks for your quick response.
I changed to code in a way that the process wouldn’t finish right way and I was able to see the transaction.

But I would like to have something like you mentioned from the EE version. I will try it to see.

Thanks again.