Having one tasklist for multiple Springboot applications

Hi at all,
Is it possible to have one tasklist, in wich you can start multiple processes, but each process has its own springboot process application?
My idea would be to have one application that is the camunda web app. The other applications would have their own embedded process engine and each run one process. The web app would then show all the different processes, because all the applications user the same database.
Would this work? Is this a good way to go?
If yes (just to understand it right), the webapp would call the other applications in the background via rest to start their processes right?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @MarvinKern,

this is possible. You can watch here, how Abhishek did it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx4I8lNMUs0&t=7s

Hope this helps, Ingo

1 Like

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for :slight_smile:
So for everybody who is facing the same question:
You need one web application and as many process applications as you like. They should all use the same database. The web app calls the forms of the processes via a configured proxy. Stuff like listeners can be called, if in the process the task is asynchronous before. That leads to a job entry in the database and the web application knows what to do.
Pretty cool stuff :heart_eyes: