Getting Results from DMN-Engine using Modeler

Hi Guys,

I rigged up the smallest process/decision combination for testing DMNs possible using only the modeler. It works so far. However, I would like to see the results of all decision-tables of the DRD on one page. But it seems that the bpmn-engine can only read the ‘Result Variable’ from the business rules task which seems to catch only the results of the one decision-table directly reffered to in ‘decision ref’.
See my examples.

What do I have to do to get all the Input/Output-Information transfered to the process level (either as html-page or. viewable in cockpit as process variables)?

Can I achieve this only by using the modeler?

Cheers!
S.

Entscheidungsprozess.bpmn (3.1 KB) DRD.dmn (4.2 KB)

How about including the variables in the result of the (main) decision you are evaluating?

Hey Rob,

thanks for this idea. In fact it works and I now learned how to reference the content of inputs in decision tables.

However, it would be necessary to put every desired information as output in the final decision, which seems odd and will be difficult in big DRDs with a lot of structured input/output information.

There must be another way for the BPMN-engine to communicate with the DMN-engine to get the desired information-overwiew.

Cheers!
S.