getStarted / Java EE7 - no process deployment in tasklist

Hello friends,
I finished Step 3 of getStarted/Java EE7 and deployed the war-file on Apache.
Unfortunately I had to realize that the process is not listed in the “Start process” on the Tasklist of user Demo.

Is it a bug in the getstarted-manual?

Could you please attach the server log file of time during the process deployment.
Do you see the output as it is described in

INFO  [org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.jboss.service.ProcessApplicationDeploymentService]
Deployment summary for process archive 'pizza-order' of process application 'pizza-order':

pizza-order.bpmn

INFO  [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.config]
Initializing Mojarra 2.1.18-jbossorg-1 20130205-1414 for context '/pizza-order'
INFO  [org.hibernate.validator.internal.util.Version]
HV000001: Hibernate Validator 4.3.1.Final
INFO  [org.jboss.as.server]
JBAS018559: Deployed "pizza-order.war" (runtime-name : "pizza-order.war")

Also please check if you have permissions to start processes

CREATE_INSTANCE and READ permissions on Process definition level, and CREATE permission for all Process instances.

Do you mean you deployed it on Wildfly? Could you post the server logs?

@dirkw65
the deployment isn´t on Wildfly but on Tomcat because this was the standard download.

@Yana
the protocol of the Tomcat is:

06-Nov-2019 13:56:09.651 INFORMATION [Catalina-utility-1] 
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deploying web application archive [C:\Camunda\bpm\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19\webapps\pizza-order-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT.war]

06-Nov-2019 13:56:11.466 INFORMATION [Catalina-utility-1] 
org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.

06-Nov-2019 13:56:11.468 SCHWERWIEGEND [Catalina-utility-1] 
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file

06-Nov-2019 13:56:11.470 SCHWERWIEGEND [Catalina-utility-1] 
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal Context [/pizza-order-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT] startup failed due to previous errors

06-Nov-2019 13:56:11.474 INFORMATION [Catalina-utility-1] 
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deployment of web application archive [C:\Camunda\bpm\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19\webapps\pizza-order-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT.war] has finished in [1.823] ms

I understand in 13:56:11.468 and 13:56:11.470 serious failure occurs but I don´t understand the cause.

Could you please share your process application

sorry, I do not know how I can share my process application. What do you mean?
Export of the dev-folder?

@TheGrump share the GitHub link for the project which you are facing this issue

The other option is to compare your project with the one of the guide:
https://github.com/camunda/camunda-get-started-javaee/archive/Step-3.zip