Form failure: React is not defined

Hi, I have a error, when i execute a process of camunda, i show me the error “Form failure: React is not defined”. What problem is it? I prove of all. In the link https://github.com/camunda/camunda-bpm-examples/tree/master/usertask/task-form-embedded-react i proved. but i don’t know put the library of reactjs

Hi @juliocsg,

I’m sorry this is not working for you. In order to find the issue, I’ll need a bit more information from you, namely

1. What Application server are you using (tomcat/wildfly/…)
  2. Can you show me what contents in your app/tasklist/scripts path looks like on that server. The folder structure is important for this
  3. how does you config.js for Tasklist look like?

Kind Regards
Martin

I use springboot, in the maior examples found, in the react i have this problem

Hi, I use a downloaded tomcat version from camunda.org, do a 3 steps from README.md

1. Download React and reactDOM into the app/tasklist/scripts/react of your webapp.
  2. Add [loadReact.js](file:///D:/IdeaProjects/example/camunda-bpm-examples/usertask/task-form-embedded-react/config/react/loadReact.js) to the same folder. This will add React and ReactDOM to the global scope
  3. Add everything as a custom script in app/tasklist/scripts/config.js . If you use the production build of react, change the path accordingly.

Make a war and put it into webapps dir, so I see a scripts inside dir

camunda-bpm-tomcat-7.12.0\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.24\webapps\camunda-quickstart-task-form-embedded-react-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT\app\tasklist\scripts\react

But got error as same as previous message, React is not defined

1 Like