Form failure: Not Found

Hi guys,

I’m having a ‘Form failure: Not Found’ error while I was trying to start a process that has a form attached to the Start Event.

In my Modeler I have the following settings in the Start Event for the Form Key field under the Forms tab:
embedded:app:forms/inic_proc_prestamo.html

And this is the location of the .html file in my maven project:
my_project/src/main/webapp/forms/inic_proc_prestamo.html

I hope you can help me.

Regards,
Christian.

Hi Christian,
there must be some typo or something, could you please attach your war file?
Cheers,
Lukas

Thanks for your help Lukas.

I checked the typing but seems to be fine.

I uploaded a picture, as I wasn’t able to do it for the .war file.
In the image I show my eclipse project with the forms folder and the .hml files within plus the modeler, which is showing the Form Key field for the Start Event.

Thanks again !
Cheers.

Maybe there is a tailing space in the form key?

Hi Ingo ! finally I solved the problem. I will tell what I did in a new post. Thanks !

I couldn’t find exactly what the problem was, but what I did in order to solve this problem was to start again and creating a new project from scratch, but this time I downloaded the Camunda artifacts for my eclipse(oxygen) to create the project. This automatically built the correct camunda’s project structure and then I just copied the name of my .html form and completed the Form Key filed as shown in the picture.

Thanks for your time guys, though I hope this can help someone else.

Regards,
Christian.

I probably missed something and I didn’t realize, though I found the way to solve it.
Thanks @Ingo_Richtsmeier for your attention !

:slight_smile:

@Christian_Tobler How to achieve this in spring boot proj? I use the same location src/main/webapp/forms/ . But my target folder doesn’t have the HTMl file I added here.