Failed to start a process

Hi everyone, i’ve designed a process and i tried to deploy and start it throught the Modeler (throught the folder Deployements i’ve got always failed) i could deploy it but when i try to start i got this Error:

Cannot instantiate process definition moi:6:f84d45a1-cabb-11ea-8f9b-12f48da036bd: ENGINE-09008 Exception while instantiating class ‘/moi/src/main/java/Sas/moi/KundenBewertung.java’: ENGINE-09017 Cannot load class ‘/moi/src/main/java/Sas/moi/KundenBewertung.java’: /moi/src/main/java/Sas/moi/KundenBewertung.java [ start-instance-error ]

can someone please help me ? here is the Link to my project :

thank you

@Abdelilah your bpmn model in the /src/main/resources directory is invalid bpmn model. The bpmn notations are not configured properly. The highlighted bpmn activities doesn’t have proper configuration.

Java Class should not contain proper fully qualified class name like below:

For example, you have configured the intermediate catch event, but fails to state that what type of intermediate catch event.

Thank you for the Answer i’ve watched the video, but i still don’t get it what do you mean by a failed configuration or what should i do to see the process deployed. Sometimes i get process deployed in the Modeler but not in the Cockpit.
I did the correction “the qualified name Sas.moi.KundenBewertung” but still get the same issue :slight_smile:
Cannot instantiate process definition moi:22:cb0f4921-cb75-11ea-9fe4-12f48da036bd: ENGINE-09008 Exception while instantiating class ‘Sas.moi.KundenBewertung.java’: ENGINE-09017 Cannot load class ‘Sas.moi.KundenBewertung.java’: Sas.moi.KundenBewertung.java from [Module “deployment.camunda-engine-rest-7.13.1-ee-wildfly.war” from Service Module Loader] [ start-instance-error ]