Event sub process designed correctly?

Hi Everyone

I have designed an event subprocess as needed by project, what I want to know if I am doing it in right manner? or shall I break it into multiple subprocesses? Also another question, I want this subprocess to run every day at 8:00 AM untill it actually ends, and thats why I have put message end event in two of the cases, is this right for that purpose or which end event shall I use and how? Subprocess bpmn attached here

Thanks in advance

Abhijeet

Subprocesses - Copy.bpmn (12.2 KB)

Hi @Abhijeet_Kotkar,

Can you please explain your process in more detail…

@hassang : Please see below algorithm to explain the subprocess. I know it is little complicated and thus I need some guidance here.

Step 1: Condition check: If self==True then start the flow

Step 2: This flow should execute every day at 8:00 AM

Step 3: XOR gateway

Step 3.1: If Current date==Activation_date-4 then send email to customer for first time and rerun step 2 on next day

Step 3.2: If current date==Activation_date-1 then send email to customer for second time and rerun step 2 on next day

Step 3.3: If current date==Activation_date then call customer and end the subprocess completely

Step 3.4: If current date<activation_date then rerun step 2 on next day

Step 3.5: If current date>activation_date then end the subprocess completely

@Niall @hassang : Can you please help here?

Hi @Abhijeet_Kotkar ,

You can set timer definition type to “Cycle” and use below cron expression to let the timer triggers every day at 8 am

0 8 * * *

The below link might be of help to you in constructing the correct cron expression

Hi @Abhijeet_Kotkar,

Use terminate end event in case you need to end your sub-process.
Otherwise no need to use message event. You can simply use normal end event.

1 Like

Thank you @hassang