Error deploying process in the system.

Hello, I am a student from Russia. I apologize for my English, I use an Google translate.
I built the bpmn process in Camunda Modeler repeating all the actions from the video 3 - Camunda for Non-Java Developers on Vimeo but when I try to upload a file with the process to the cockpit, it gives me an error:

On the forum I have not found an answer, but found another method to upload using Camunda Modeler in version 1.12.0 alpha 8, but there appears another error:

How can you solve the problem?

Can you please upload your BPMN file?

RomanLegions.bpmn (7.1 KB)

I was able to deploy the process without any problems.
What version of Camunda are you using?
What application server are you using?
Can you upload the logs from the container?

I use Camunda 7.8.4-ee for Apache Tomcat and Camunda Modeler 1.12.0 alpha 8

Can you upload your tomcat log file?

Please tell me where I can take it (the folder name or file name).

You should find it in
{camunda}\server\apache-tomcat-8.0.47\logs

The file will be the latest one with catalina in the name.

Thanks, I found it.
catalina.2018-03-31.log (211.7 KB)

It looks the issue is on start up of the engine.
Can you try to start up camunda in an ascii-chars-only path.

Excuse me, can you tell me how to do this?

You are running Tomcat from the path D:\Программы\Camunda\server\apache-tomcat-8.0.47. Please try to run it from a path that contains only latin characters, e.g. D:\camunda-installation\Camunda\server\apache-tomcat-8.0.47

1 Like

Thank you very much, everything worked.

Thanks for the feedback. I will see if we can improve the BPM platform here such that it works in any path.

1 Like

will try this method as i have the same problem as Nicklon, hopefully it would work. may i come back with questions if you don’t mind? thanks!

Sure, please post follow-up questions in a new thread, unless they are directly related to this particular issue. This helps us keep the forum organized.