ENGINE-03083 Error

Hi every one, I’m getting the following error.

ENGINE-03083 Exception while executing Batch Database Operations with message ’
Error flushing statements. Cause: org.apache.ibatis.executor.BatchExecutorException: org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.entity.VariableInstanceEntity.deleteByteArrayNoRevisionCheck (batch index #3) failed. 2 prior sub executor(s) completed successfully, but will be rolled back. Cause: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (lts.ACT_RU_JOB, CONSTRAINT ACT_FK_JOB_EXCEPTION FOREIGN KEY (EXCEPTION_STACK_ID_) REFERENCES ACT_GE_BYTEARRAY (ID_))
Cause: org.apache.ibatis.executor.BatchExecutorException

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

You need to give a lot more information about this to help you.
Describe the version of Camunda your using, Database, architecture. etc.

Describe what happens to cause cause the error and any changes made since the error has started to occur.

@Niall I’m using Spring Boot 1.4.0. with embedded Camunda Engine and MySQL 5.7.21.
I have a daily workflow which starts by executing query to fetch all candidates for which process need to be started.

After that, in parallel stream I’m doing a processing (check additional conditions) and fill map with processes and variables to be started after processing phase. Something like “process-name”: {“variable-1”: “variable1-value”, “variable2”: “variable2-value”}, etc.

In last stage I’m going through the map of data in step before and start process instances.

It’s hard to reproduce, but I think it happens when default execution time of 5 minutes exceeded. After increasing the execution time it disappear.