Embedded database initialisation incomplete, sql error

To try it, i just updated to 2.0.0 of camunda-bpm-spring-boot-starter

And now the embedded database seems to be unitialized, i got an exception when i try to do a
repository.deleteDeployment(depId);

The exception

2017-04-04 16:49:33,140 ERROR [main] context: ENGINE-16004 Exception while closing command context:

Error querying database. Cause: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Table “ACT_HI_PROCINST” not found; SQL statement:

select ID_
from ACT_HI_PROCINST
where PROC_DEF_ID_ = ? [42102-194]

The error may exist in org/camunda/bpm/engine/impl/mapping/entity/HistoricProcessInstance.xml

The error may involve org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.entity.HistoricProcessInstanceEntity.selectHistoricProcessInstanceIdsByProcessDefinitionId

The error occurred while executing a query

SQL: select ID_ from ACT_HI_PROCINST where PROC_DEF_ID_ = ?

Cause: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Table “ACT_HI_PROCINST” not found;

My configuration is quite simple using the boot starter :
@Import({CamundaBpmAutoConfiguration.class})

@Bean(name = CAMUNDA_DATASOURCE)
public DataSource camundaDataSource() {
    return new EmbeddedDatabaseBuilder().setType(EmbeddedDatabaseType.H2).setName(CAMUNDA_DB).build();
}

@Bean
public ProcessEngineConfigurationImpl processEngineConfigurationImpl(List<ProcessEnginePlugin> processEnginePlugins, @Qualifier(CAMUNDA_DATASOURCE) DataSource dataSource) {
    final SpringProcessEngineConfiguration configuration = new SpringProcessEngineConfiguration();
    configuration.getProcessEnginePlugins().add(new CompositeProcessEnginePlugin(processEnginePlugins));
    configuration.setDataSource(dataSource);
    configuration.setTransactionManager(transactionManager);
    return configuration;
}

WHat’s the problem please ?

How and where do you create the camunda schema tables? The tables are generated when you configure setDatabaseSchemaUpdate(…) … otherwise you have to run the schema scripts when you create the h2 DB.

Sorry, forgot java rows … The updated one in the quote …