.dmn file is not opened via camunda modeler

Hi

trying to open existing .dmn file via Camunda Modeler.

getting below error:

number of cells is not equal to number of cols

• at e.value (webpack:///node_modules/table-js/lib/core/Sheet.js:81:14)*
  • at addRow (webpack:///node_modules/dmn-js-decision-table/lib/import/TableImporter.js:79:26)*
  • at add (webpack:///node_modules/dmn-js-decision-table/lib/import/Importer.js:30:24)*
  • at element (webpack:///node_modules/dmn-js-decision-table/lib/import/TableTreeWalker.js:12:19)*
  • at file:///C:/Users/tehilar/Downloads/camunda-modeler-4.4.0-win-x64/resources/app.asar/public/5.5.js:8:232188*

when removing all the rules and one of the inputs of the decisionTable the file is do opened, any idea what is the issue or how to check further?

Can you explain how you created the DMN model and maybe upload it?

sorry its proprietary data of my company.
this file created in past by other developers, so no idea how it created.
can you ask more specific questions which I can check in the existing .dmn file? or let me know about direction to investigate and I will check myself?

I would validate the the model that you’re working with it valid DMN.
Really could be anything - it’s hard to know without knowing about the model.

do you mean to check if its valid .dmn file?
as I mentioned its opened correctly after removing the file rules and one of the inputs of the decisionTable so I guess its valid .dmn file

• also after removing the rules+1 of the inputs I added them again from the diaram view and it looks the same original file beside of the Ids values of those parts any idea?

Hi

issue found:

duplicated ID values of inputEntrys inside the various rules…

thanks 4 help

1 Like