Deployment doesn't succeed (following the intro guide)

Hello there!
I have tried to repeat all the steps as described in the getting started guide. After having solved a number of issues related to Eclipse, Java etc., I finally managed to build successfully.
Nevertheless, when I copy the war file into the webapps directory deployment doesn’t happen.
This is what can be seen in the log file:

17-Jan-2018 16:12:17.686 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-3] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file
17-Jan-2018 16:12:17.689 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-3] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal Context [/loan-approval-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT] startup failed due to previous errors
17-Jan-2018 16:12:17.691 WARNING [localhost-startStop-3] org.camunda.commons.logging.BaseLogger.logWarn ENGINE-07017 Calling undeploy() on process application that is not deployed.
17-Jan-2018 16:12:17.702 INFO [localhost-startStop-3] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deployment of web application archive C:\Users\Dream\Downloads\camunda-bpm-tomcat-7.8.0 (1)\server\apache-tomcat-8.0.47\webapps\loan-approval-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT.war has finished in 2,200 ms

Of course, there aren’t any new processes in the Cockpit.
What could be wrong here?

Thank you

Hi Timur,

Is it possible to upload your war so I can check it?

Best regards,
Yana