Deploy process on camunda standalone

Hi,
Sorry for the lot of (newbie) questions I ask these times :confused:

the bpmn : postOnNg.bpmn (13.7 KB)

I have a camunda project running on localhost tomcat 7.0 and now I want to add my own process with some embdedded html page.

However on the standalone setup, itā€™s donā€™t work like on the full distribution.

like explain here : Camunda standalone heroku Cannot deploy process archive,
I add my bpmn on camunda/WEB-INF\classes\bpmn, then I can see my process on the tasklist webapp.

However I donā€™t find where to add my forms and/or witch forms keys set on my bpmn file

I would like know if someone have some docs (I donā€™t find for standalone distrib) or some tips for me :slight_smile:

thanks.
Romain

When you refer to this as a ā€œstandalone setupā€, what do you mean? I only have real experience using WildFly and ā€œstandaloneā€ has a very specific meaning there that might not be applicable to your situation.

You need to be using the ā€œsharedā€ Camunda engine to deploy processes in the manner, I believe.

Hi,
As a newbie myself too, I had the same question about HTML forms used in processes, which are executed by a Standalone Webapplication (.war).
I installed the camunda.war file (original name camunda-webapp-tomcat-standalone-7.8.0.war) by dropping it into the webapps folder of Tomcat 9.0.
After configuring the app for the right DB and LDAP integration, I could drop BPMN files into the \webapps\camunda\WEB-INF\classes\bpmn\ folder, which was then auto deployed when reloaded the Camunda web app.
However, I had difficulty setting the correct value for a HTML based forms attached to a user task.
The one which worked for me:
camunda:formKey="embedded:/camunda/forms/test_form_01.html"
The test_form_01.html had to be placed into the folder
*\webapps\camunda\forms*

Attila