Decision Table in BPMN

Hello there

I have a very big problem with my decision Table Task. May you are able to help me. Thank for your help in advance.

Problem:
org.camunda.bpm.engine.exception.dmn.DecisionDefinitionNotFoundException: no decision definition deployed with key ‘decisionGettingMessage’ and tenant-id ‘gettingMessageType’: decisionDefinition is null
at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor235.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.util.EnsureUtil.generateException(EnsureUtil.java:344)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.util.EnsureUtil.ensureNotNull(EnsureUtil.java:49)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.cache.DecisionDefinitionCache.checkInvalidDefinitionByKeyAndTenantId(DecisionDefinitionCache.java:64)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.persistence.deploy.cache.DecisionDefinitionCache.checkInvalidDefinitionByKeyAndTenantId(DecisionDefinitionCache.java:26)
at

@iwanisas, some more information about what you’re aiming to achieve would be quite useful here. The exception message is pretty clear:

no decision definition deployed with key ‘decisionGettingMessage’ and tenant-id ‘gettingMessageType’

1 Like

Do you use tenants? Looks like you just mixed something up, use “gettingMessageType” as “Decision Ref” (if this is the id of your dmn table) and leaf the tenant Id empty.

1 Like

Hi @iwanisas,

You can make it easier for everyone to help you if you share the actual files and not screenshots of them.

Cheers,
Thorben

This is my BPMN file:
process.bpmn (9.4 KB)

This is my DMN file:
decisionGettingMessage.dmn (2.3 KB)

Thank you very much for helping.

Like I said before, use “gettingMessageType” as “Decision Ref” and leaf the tenant Id empty.

1 Like