Decision literal expressions, Advanced Mode and Literal Expression Language for decisionId support was been removed

Decision literal expressions, Advanced Mode and Literal Expression Language for decisionId support was been removed from the modeler. ‘X’ marks are currently not supported by latest versions of camunda modeler.

So I think we can remove some topics on this decision-literal-expression docs page.

1 Like

Hi @aravindhrs,

decision literal expressions are still supported in the modeler and the engine. But the screenshot is outdated.

Editing the DRD, you morph a decision into a literal expression. Then you have to double click to enter the editing dialogue, which looks similar to the one you posted.

Hope this helps, Ingo

@Ingo_Richtsmeier correct, the image in the documentation was only outdated

1 Like

Hi,

It looks like an outdated screenshot of an editing dialogue that no longer exists has made it to the documentation for platform 8.0.

I am unclear as to whether I should expect to see an edit dialogue similar to what is in the documentation, as posted by aravindhrs in Apr 2020. If not, is it possible to edit the documentation to avoid confusion? Thanks in advance.