Customization Camunda Platform

Hello,

My name is Yazan, I’m a master student,

I’m using Camunda platform in my thesis and I have a question and problem.

1- How can I insert the values or the variables that user insert in tasklist into external database like MySQL?

2- Does Camunda flexibility to changes? which mean, I’m trying to change the source code of Camunda to my specific requirements (develop an automation mechanism that display exceptions and message according to user values.

To do that has logged in into H2 database http://localhost:8080/h2/h2 and integrated to Camunda Engine. Now, I want to integrate H2 database with MySQL Workbench in order to duplicate or insert the value that user inter to MySQL database.Finally, I want to takeoff the values from MySQL and display them into Camunda- Tasklist according to user insertion.

Can anyone explain how to do that, or, is it possible to do that (connect to source code and doing changes accordingly)?

Hi @YazanAsaad
You’ve already posted this question here. So I’m going to lock this as it’s a duplicate. Feel free to edit your other post if you want to add more details. Helping people understand your problem better will likely help you getting an answer.