Custom shape support in camunda modeler

Hi,
I am new to Camunda. Could anyone clarify me the following

1. Is it possible to add custom shapes with custom context menus in existing modeller pallete.
    if possible please provide us the link to refer the same.
  2. Does Camunda decision enginge support Sliding time windows / Sliding length windows as drools supports
    if possible please provide the link to refer.

Thanks
Senthil

Camunda Modeler does not support custom shapes “out of the box”, at least there’s no indication that it does. You would have to build custom code to do that.

To the best of my knowledge, Camunda DMN implementation doesn’t explicitly support the notion of sliding time windows. You could, I suppose, emulate this within your process somehow, but I don’t know enough about the application to comment further.

Drools, in my limited use of it, is a far more sophisticated decision engine than what DMN supports. Moreover, it uses a completely different method for encapsulating its rules. DMN is more like a “smart” database table. The purpose of DMN is to provide a platform-agnostic method for encoding decisions, so it is by nature fairly simple.

Hi,

This demo from bpmn.io may be of interest…

regards

Rob

Thanks a lot manu and Webcyberrob. This is clear. I will check to customize the bpmn.js for custom shapes.

Thanks
Senthil

Sorry for replying to a subject that was inactive for a while but I was wondering if it possible add custom shapes through plugins ?