Create dynamic number of user tasks based on entered number

Hi
I want to create a user task which has a form . And in that form there is just an area to put number .
After that , based on that number , automatically create user task .
if number is 5 , then create 5 user task .
tnx for your guide .

Hi @rezza72,

maybe a multi instance user task would fulfill your requirements: https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.10/reference/bpmn20/tasks/task-markers/#multiple-instance

Hope this helps, Ingo

1 Like

thanks for your reply .
actually i’m very newbie in bpmn .
i read that link but i don’t understand very well .
may you some explain me “multi instance” attribute ?
Thank you in advance .

Hi @rezza72,

any task can be marked as multi-instance. That means that the task is instantiated in a flexible way more than once. The process continues after all required tasks are completed.

Here is an other description: BPMN 2.0 Symbols - A complete guide with examples. - Camunda, go down to “Multiple Tasks”

This picture shows how you can configure your use case in the Camunda modeler to execute it on the Camunda engine:

Hope this helps, Ingo

1 Like

Hello again @Ingo_Richtsmeier
Thank you for guiding me

I modeled this process in camunda modeler and did what I thought.

For example, I’ve put number 4 in the form.
Is it possible to perform different tasks in each of the four tasks ?
For example, in one of them we put up a script task. And in the rest of them, we put up the service task?

Or is it possible after inputting number , each of user tasks assigned to different users ??

Hi @rezza72,

this is possible as well. You should provide the values in a list (collection) and reference the element variable (the userId) as the assignee of the user task.

Hope this helps, Ingo

1 Like

Hi @rezza72 /@Ingo_Richtsmeier
Can u share how u have done in a step by step way please.it will be so helpful for me

Thanks in advance

Hello @Ingo_Richtsmeier I want create a camunda application to create users and send forms in specific group.
Can you please help me in this