Connect Camunda optimize with ElasticSearch - Error while validating authentication token

I am adding the data into ElasticSearch I checked that with Postman: GET localhost:9200/_cat/indices
And I have all the data that I need. I can open the Camunda Optimize localhost:8090/#/
But I cannot see any processes inside it is empty and I am getting the following error for the Socket, check the attached file.

optimize.log (1.9 MB)

Hi @hahi!

Could you double check that you have all the relevant authorizations to see the definitions in Optimize? This guide gives you some insight into authorization management, it’s possible that your user is just lacking the permissions they need in order to access process data within Optimize.
Since you can still log in it’s likely the invalid token is not the issue here, though if you would like to avoid this warning in the logs in the future, you have the option to configure a secret used to sign authentication tokens.

Cheers,
Helene

1 Like

Hello Helene,
Thank you for the reply. This is the user who I use for Optimize and I gave all the rights. But it does not work.

I checked and I gave all possible authorization rights and now it works thank you Helene.

Hey @hahi,
thanks for checking. The “All” permissions on the screenshot above are for application authorizations, which is different from e.g. Process Definition authorizations. Glad to hear it works now!

1 Like