Can't build camunda-modeler

Hi. I cloned GitHub - camunda/camunda-modeler: An integrated modeling solution for BPMN, DMN and Forms based on bpmn.io.. Following the readme it tells me to checkout a tag, I checkout the latest v.3.3.4, npm install and then npm run build. But there seems to be a problem with a postbuild script:

del-cli --force …/app/public && mv build …/app/public

‘mv’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! camunda-modeler-client@3.3.4 postbuild: del-cli --force ../app/public && mv build ../app/public
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the camunda-modeler-client@3.3.4 postbuild script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

It seems odd that the script is looking for …app/public when there is no public folder in the app folder.
When I try to remove the script “postbuild”: “del-cli --force …/app/public && mv build …/app/public” from the package.json file the “npm run build” seems to be successful.
I get a /dist folder in the project folder and when I open it there a other folders like “camunda-modeler-3.3.4-win-x64.zip_extracted” in it. These contain a CamundaModeler.exe file but when I open it the program doesn’t seem to be working correctly. In the devtools console is an error message: “Not allowed to load local resource: /camunda-modeler-3.3.4-win-x64.zip_extracted/resources/app.asar/public/index.html”

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Solved it. I needed to change the ‘mv’ to ‘move’ in the postbuild script since I’m on windows :sweat_smile:

You can use git bash instead of command prompt or update the postbuild value within package.json file residing inside the client folder as below.
“postbuild”: “del-cli --force …/app/public && move build …/app/public”