Cannot correlate message 'onEventReceiver': No process definition or execution matches the parameters

I have a process A which kicks process B. Process B receives the request, do some business logic and wait for long time which is working fine. I am trying to send a event to process B from process A. So same process B should be running and able to receive onEvent message. but somehow not able to correlate and getting below message :
org.camunda.bpm.engine.MismatchingMessageCorrelationException: Cannot correlate message ‘onEventReceiver’: No process definition or execution matches the parameters
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.cmd.CorrelateMessageCmd.execute(CorrelateMessageCmd.java:61)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.cmd.C

orrelateMessageCmd.execute(CorrelateMessageCmd.java:36)
at org.camunda.bpm.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:24)

Need help on same. I can update process if required.

The event sup process in your recieiverProcess is not correct.
It has a an intermediate message event instead of a message start event.
Change this:

To this:

Thx Niall. it worked fine after the change you recommended. I really spent a lot of time trying to figuring out the problem.

Hi Niall… I am trying to use the POC in my main process, somehow still it is failing dur to correlation. Error: “org.camunda.bpm.engine.MismatchingMessageCorrelationException: Cannot correlate message ‘cblonEventReceiver’: No process definition or execution matches the parameters”

Here PaeService is a process A and CBLTOProcess is process B. trying to send event from PaeService to CBLTOProcess.
Let me know what issue could be? Thanks

Can you tell me the exact steps you take when running this process?
Can you verifiy that there is a process active and waiting for this message with the required variables and message name before you send the message?

Hi Niall,
For process B , I have put timer for 24 hours so the process can be in running state to test. I am kicking process A using Rest request (SoapUI) and put conditions in process A so that it goes to main branch (kicks process B) when I kick Process A 1st time and then to event branch (trying to send onevent to process B) when I kick Process A 2nd time.
MessageName : cblonEventReceiver
My bpmn processes and call and receive functions are attached in my previous question. Let me know if any other info is required…Thanks

were you able to check on the issue?