Hi @tasso94 ,
I recheck it, my class is
public and it exists in
WEB-INF/classes. and I didn't any change to this file or another Java class in my project just change in BPMN file.
I think that my problem is bigger than it because when I deploy exactly same
war file this error occurred too.
And for solving this I must reset Camunda service on my server and delete all deploys and deploy the last one again. and with this work, all process instances will be deleted.
But after deleting before deploys and reset the server and deploy the
new version everything works well.
This is full error log from Catalina: https://pastebin.com/kjxi94u9
I change SQL-Server to H2 and check it again and this problem is there too.
This problem makes very bad situations for me.
Thanks for your reply in advance