Can anyone help me to understand how to deploy full stack application on camunda

help to understand full stack with camunda

Can you give a little more detail about what you’re trying to do?
There are lots of ways of deploying to Camunda and it all depends on you requirements.

So I think you should use the spring boot starter but mostly to just implement external tasks which is very easy to do. The next question is how to implement the task list which is the front end piece of the puzzle. Personally I recommend that you use VueJS. I think its the UI framework and there is a tutorial on it but its a few years old. I think this example needs to be updated but its a good starting point.

1 Like

So basically you need to do the following:code/snippets/camunda-tasklist-examples at master · camunda-consulting/code · GitHub but I would update the VueJS application to use Nuxt instead. Just create a Nuxt application and basically connect as this example does. I think that’s the optimal full stack application for architecture for Camunda but it takes a little work to get it going.

Thats good advice from @Steven - Spring boot is a great starting point for any requirements you might have