Camunda widfly server authentication with keycloak sso

Hi All,

How to do the camunda widfly server authentication keycloak sso setup.
Possible to share the links…

Regards,
Durga

You can refer this

Hi aravindhrs,

Were you able to successfully implement the camunda sso using the above link ?
Please let me know. I have been trying to implement and facing some issues. If you have successfully implemented, I need your help. Please reply on this so we can try and connect.

Thank you.

@VinayMatam what’s the issue you are facing?

Hi All,

Thank you for your response…

I am also able to install camunda with key cloak Successfully.

Demo Realm json file imported in the keycloak
When i launch camunda url and it is redirecting the keycalok login page successfully :
Step 1) http://localhost:8080/camunda

Step 2) I have enter the username as demo and password as not demo.
After login it is throwing error

Context Path:
/camunda

Servlet Path:
/app/welcome/default/

Path Info:
null

Query String:
null

Stack Trace:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.camunda.bpm.webapp.impl.security.auth.AuthenticationService.createAuthenticate(AuthenticationService.java:58)
at org.camunda.bpm.webapp.impl.security.auth.ContainerBasedAuthenticationFilter.createAuthentication(ContainerBasedAuthenticationFilter.java:166)
at org.camunda.bpm.webapp.impl.security.auth.ContainerBasedAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(ContainerBasedAuthenticationFilter.java:104)
at io.undertow.servlet.core.ManagedFilter.doFilter(ManagedFilter.java:61)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:131)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler.handleRequest(FilterHandler.java:84)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletSecurityRoleHandler.handleRequest(ServletSecurityRoleHandler.java:62)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletChain$1.handleRequest(ServletChain.java:68)

Regards,
Durga