Camunda Question Corner - Community Extensions!

Hi Community Folks!

Another Question Corner is on the horizon!
Most people using Camunda have found that there is a treasure trove of community extensions out there to use! These are community built and supported extensions to our open source platform. If you’re interested in some of the most popular add-ons and having your questions answered by the prolific extensions creator @jangalinskiSIGN UP!

Over the past 6 or 7 years @jangalinski has been a big part of the Camunda community, building amount other things the original spring boot integration with Camunda so any questions you might have about building extensions or spring boot in particular, he’s likely to know the answer.

Send along your questions right here!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

1 Like

Hello friends! I am excited to say that I’ve been added as a last minute participant in this question corner. I look forward to chatting with you about the Camunda Community Hub, and answering any questions that you may have surrounding it, how to get involved in open source, and more. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is only a few days away, we already have a nice group of questions - but there’s more than enough time to add some more!

The recording is up!
And this time round we’ve time stamped the questions - so it’s even easier to find.

1 Like