Camunda plug in with java

Hi,

I am looking for plug in to use camunda model with eclipse

Thanks

Daniel

You can use the Camunda Modeler at the same time as you use Eclipse, there’s no need for a plugin, unless there’s a specific reason why you feel the using the modeler independly from your IDE is a problem

Hi,
So i can create the project using the modeler and the developer will review it using eclipse
Once he starts on the model in eclipse, i will see the changes in the modeler?
So that would be the way to work in collaboration between developer and functional analyst.

Thanks

Daniel

If you’re collaborating with someone to build a model then you should use Cawemo as a starting point. Once the model has been agreed upon a developer can download the model from cawemo add it as part of a project to a code repository, like github.

The developer can then use the Camunda desktop modeler along with whatever IDE they like (e.g. Eclipse) to add the execution semantics. If you like the model can be re-uploaded to Cawemo when changes are made so that an analyst can view the changes.

Once the execution semantics are added and it’s ready to run, it can be deployed and if you have an EE license you can review how the model is running and generate reports using Camunda Optimize.

Perfect that helps me understand the project flow.

Extra question, is there a way to generate a word document of the model in order for me to add descriptions to the modeler order to show the stakeholders.

Daniel

There are a lot of ways to show the stakeholders - like by coloring elements or by using lanes.
But in Cawemo you can add elements of documentation that will be stored in the model, that might suite your use case.