Camunda create’ scripts path in local

In local while running the server,i got below logs.How i should get create scripts path in my local.

Please help on this.

org.camunda.bpm.engine.persistence : ENGINE-03016 Performing database operation ‘create’ on component ‘engine’ with resource ‘org/camunda/bpm/engine/db/create/activiti.postgres.create.engine.sql’

Hi @Madhav_Kesava_Reddy,

please have a look here: Camunda create tables scripts - #8 by Ingo_Richtsmeier

@Ingo_Richtsmeier thanks for sharing…

Small doubt. Will it create same scripts in local machine while starting server?

org.camunda.bpm.engine.persistence : ENGINE-03016 Performing database operation ‘create’ on component ‘engine’ with resource ‘org/camunda/bpm/engine/db/create/activiti.postgres.create.engine.sql’

Hi @Madhav_Kesava_Reddy,

the original scripts can be found here: camunda-bpm-platform/engine/src/main/resources/org/camunda/bpm/engine/db at master · camunda/camunda-bpm-platform · GitHub.

The zip is a repackage done here: camunda-bpm-platform/distro/sql-script at master · camunda/camunda-bpm-platform · GitHub

Hope this helps, Ingo

@Ingo_Richtsmeier Its helpfull.

in my application.yml file i am using below path. Its drop and re creating tables. Previously it use to show the create scripts in console log. Now its not showing.If we want to show the create scripts , how i can achieve. Could you please help on this.
schema-update: drop-create

Hi @Madhav_Kesava_Reddy,

you have to add these loging levels to the setting: Logging | docs.camunda.org

Hope this helps, Ingo

@Ingo_Richtsmeier I have gone through with this. I am able to print the inserts/deletes/updates operations.
But i want create table script also in console log.

Hi @Madhav_Kesava_Reddy,

I’ve run a JUnit test using an in memory database and creating the tables for every test.

Here is an extract of my Console Output:

14:35:38.025 [main] INFO  org.camunda.bpm.engine.persistence - ENGINE-03016 Performing database operation 'create' on component 'engine' with resource 'org/camunda/bpm/engine/db/create/activiti.h2.create.engine.sql'
14:35:38.025 [main] DEBUG org.camunda.bpm.engine.persistence - ENGINE-03062 Executing Schmema DDL [
  Copyright Camunda Services GmbH and/or licensed to Camunda Services GmbH
  under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
  distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright
  ownership. Camunda licenses this file to you under the Apache License,
  Version 2.0; you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.

I think that the LogCategory org.camunda.bpm.engine.persistence set to DEBUG prints the statements.

Hope this helps, Ingo