Wanted to share with the community an alternative to the current Camunda UI Web Apps.
This is a Web Assembly based SPA that aims to provide robust enterprise friendly real-world usage for tasks, management, and administration.
The baseline app provides a “Kitchen Sink” implementation of Runtime and History APIs, so you can view active and completed process instances, tasks, etc.
The general usage is to provide rapid tailoring to configure for your custom needs!
Some of the features:
- Runtime and History API visuals
- BPMNJs support
- Form Render and Form Builder (Build and even test your forms!)
- Create a Deployment
- Tasklist using Runtime and History APIs
- Startable Process Definitions
- Themable, Multilingual, etc.
- Mobile friendly
- Fully Customizable
- Component Based (You can quickly pick and choose the parts of the app you want to use)
- Authentication Support
- Json Variable Submissions for Forms
- Transient Variable Submission for Forms
- Per Form Field Variable Submissions for Forms
BPMN Data (heat maps, overlays with relevant counts: activities competed, waiting, waiting executions, etc)