Build Failure

Hello There

I am new to Camunda and was doing the Tutorial: “7 Tutorial: Process Communication” and at 17:00, where it should show Build success, but for me its:
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE

[INFO] Total time: 6.017 s

[INFO] Finished at: 2021-01-22T20:25:10+01:00

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12.4:test (default-test) on project BpmnCommunication: There are test failures.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] Please refer to /Users/michaelullattil/eclipse-workspace/BpmnCommunication/target/surefire-reports for the individual test results.

[ERROR] → [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.

[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] MojoFailureException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation.

If someone can help me, would be very helpful

Thanks

Hi @TheRMK
Welcome to the forum.

Can you take a look at the Style Guide? It’ll help you understand how to format code correctly and also help you create questions that are easy to understand and also easier to answer :slight_smile:

Also can you post of more of the error message? It’s possible that the issue is more obvious in the earlier parts of the stack trace.