Bpmn-js-token-simulation-plugin on Mac

I cannot get the plugin working. I Installed the files as shown below, ran npm install but it didn’t show up in the modeler.

Notice that the Modeler will search for plugins in the following folders

'/Applications/Camunda Modeler.app/Contents/MacOS/resources/plugins/'
'/Users/${username}/Library/Application Support/camunda-modeler/resources/plugins'

That Resources is written in uppercase in your case might be a problem. Putting the plugin in the following direction worked for me

/Users/niklas.kiefer/Library/Application Support/camunda-modeler/resources/plugins

Cf. Plugins docs

Make sure the plugin is in its own directory in plugins.

Example:

resources
└── plugins
    └── bpmn-js-token-simulation
        ├── index.js
        ├── ...

Thanks, Niklas! Now it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cannot get the plugin working on macOS Big Sur - does anyone have some experience?
I copied the plugin into Library/Application Support/camunda-modeler/resources/plugins, but it still doesnt work…

Did you get it working? same problem here. On Mojave it’s working right.

@tmdoit, Path for plugin should be,

/Applications/Camunda Modeler.app/Contents/MacOS/plugins/bpmn-js-token-simulation-plugin

After extracting to the plugins folder, restart the modeler.

2 Likes

Great, thanks for your help, it works.

Hi, I am a macOS Big Sur user and I am trying to use camunda-modeler-plugin-usertask-generatedform-preview plugin in the path /Applications/Camunda Modeler.app/Contents/MacOS/plugins/camunda-modeler-plugin-usertask-generatedform-preview but the preview button does no apear.

I also have two more Camunda plugins at Library/Application Support/camunda-modeler/resources/plugins and they are still working fine.

Is there a problem with external forms preview button in Big Sur? I am I doing anything wrong?

Are you able to view this plugin under plugins menu from the modeler?

Sometimes toggle works

Yes, I do see it on Plugins Menu.
That’s why I am confuse why I don’t see the preview button.
I am running an up-to-date version of the ModulerCaptura de ecrã 2021-06-13, às 11.25.09