First of all, I don’t know if this is possible to do, but I’d like to be able to change the task assignee from the embedded forms. This is what I’ve tried:
- Add an HTML select and an ‘Assign’ button
- Fill the select with the values returned by the REST API call
- When the user clicks on the ‘Assign’ button, I do a call to POST
/task/:id/assignee, which returns a successful response
I have the following problems:
- Once I change the assignee, would it be possible to reload the task list to show the changes?
- Although the assign call finishes correctly, the task is assigned to nobody instead of the selected user…
If this is not possible, is there any alternative way? I only need to be able to assign a task to an specific user, but I couldn’t find anything in the docs…
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!