Apache-tomcat-9.0.19 error on start up

I am doing one POC with Camunda to adopt workflow for one of our new initiative .
I downloaded the zip file (7.11.0) from https://camunda.com/download/ . It is having the tomcat 9.0.19.

When i start tomcat with H2 DB, server comes up fine no issue. I updated the server.xml with my DB2 database details . After this , server is not coming up. I am getting these errors .

Using CATALINA_BASE: “C:\Users\abc\Camunda\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19”
Using CATALINA_HOME: “C:\Users\abc\Camunda\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19”
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: “C:\Users\abc\Camunda\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19\temp”
Using JRE_HOME: “C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_192”
Using CLASSPATH: “C:\Users\abc\Camunda\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\Users\abc\Camunda\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19\bin\tomcat-juli.jar”
C:\Users\abc\Camunda\server\apache-tomcat-9.0.19\bin>

Error:

13-Feb-2020 21:16:52.087 SEVERE [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start The required Server component failed to start so Tomcat is unable to start.
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardServer[8005]]
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.handleSubClassException(LifecycleBase.java:440)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:198)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:633)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:350)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:492)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.slf4j.helpers.MessageFormatter.arrayFormat(Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Lorg/slf4j/helpers/FormattingTuple;
at org.camunda.commons.logging.BaseLogger.exceptionMessage(BaseLogger.java:219)
at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.ContainerIntegrationLogger.exceptionWhilePerformingOperationStep(ContainerIntegrationLogger.java:316)
at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.spi.DeploymentOperation.execute(DeploymentOperation.java:136)
at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.jmx.MBeanServiceContainer.executeDeploymentOperation(MBeanServiceContainer.java:160)
at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.spi.DeploymentOperation$DeploymentOperationBuilder.execute(DeploymentOperation.java:216)
at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.tomcat.TomcatBpmPlatformBootstrap.deployBpmPlatform(TomcatBpmPlatformBootstrap.java:83)
at org.camunda.bpm.container.impl.tomcat.TomcatBpmPlatformBootstrap.lifecycleEvent(TomcatBpmPlatformBootstrap.java:61)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:423)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setState(LifecycleBase.java:366)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.startInternal(StandardServer.java:925)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)
… 7 more

i fixed the issue. it was due to some slf jar version conflict .